Sunday, October 5, 2008

A blog entry named "Tulips"

This weekend I read a blog entry named "Tulips" by Jeff Scher on the website of The New York Times. The aiticle talks about kiss~~~Scher argues that kiss is a wonderful thing in his life, and almost everybody likes it. He also points out that a lot of movie about kiss always come out when Valentine's day is coming...There also has a link about a movie named The kiss on the end of the bolg entry.
Why I choose this aiticle? because there has a beautiful picture shows before the content really attract me: two people are kissing, and maybe is a comic. From my view point, I agree with the author's view. In other words, I think kiss is a good thing, aha~~~and most of the comments agree with Scher.
My question is that some of the comments shows that Kiss is good for our health~~why?

3 comments:

Abby said...

Renay,

I totally agree with you... A kiss is a great way to show affection and love. It is great to be kissed and to kiss some one... on the cheek or on the lips... ;-)
I loved your blog choice!

OuiMashiDuo said...

The article you read is interesting. Here in the U.S., kiss is a normal thing; No one won't think about how fantastic kiss is. It's very common to kiss people here. But your article made a common thing to be a good topic to talk about. I think "KISS" is a lovely way to show that you love or like someone :)
I have ever heard that "kiss" is good for our teeth because saliva helps your teeth not getting cavity ;) but I have no idea about that 555

Alyssa R. said...

Great posting, Renay. There was lots to like about the article you read - the video and the music were really fun. But the comments were fun to read too! Did you notice that an old woman wrote and suggested that the blogger include an image of an old couple kissing too? And that a lesbian wanted to see two women kissing? And that someone was disgusted to see two men kissing?

Kisses really are fantastic things!